- Store preference settings entered by Users
- Avoid having to re-enter the same information several times during the visit
- Analyze usage of the services and content provided by the Site, in order to optimize the navigation experience and the services offered.
Types of Cookies used by the Site
Various types of cookies used by the Site, by purpose of use.
This type of cookie allows some sections of the Site to work properly. There are two categories: persistent and session cookies.
- Persistent cookies: when the browser is closed they are not erased; they are stored until a preset deadline.
- Session cookies: they are erased every time the browser is closed.
- These cookies are always sent by our domain and are necessary to display the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered. Therefore they are always used and sent, unless Users modify the settings in their browsers (thus affecting the display of Site pages).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information about Site usage. This information is used for anonymous statistical analysis to improve Site usage and to make the content more interesting and relevant to User needs. This type of cookie collects anonymous user activity data and information on how the Site was reached. Analytical cookies are sent from the Site itself or from third-party domains.
Third party service analytical cookies
These cookies collect information about the Site usage in anonymous form. Such information includes visited pages, duration of stay, traffic origin, geographical origin, age, gender, and interests for marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains outside the Site.
Cookies integrating third-party software products and features
This type of cookie integrates features within the Site pages which were developed by third parties, such as icons and preference settings in social networks for sharing Site content or preference settings for third-party service software use (such as software for generating maps and additional software providing other services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and by partner sites that offer their functionalities within the pages of the Site.
These are cookies needed to create user profiles for advertising to match user preferences expressed through the pages of the Site.
www.accademiabellearti.fr.it does NOT use profiling cookies.
According to current legislation www.accademiabellearti.fr.it is not obliged to ask for consent with regard to technical and analytical cookies, as they are necessary to provide required services.
For all other types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the User by modifying one or more of the following:
- specific browser settings, or settings in related computer programs used to navigate the Site pages.
- specific settings for use of third-party services.
Either or both of these solutions may affect proper use or viewing of parts of the Site. Websites and third party services The Site may contain links to other websites with their own privacy policies, which may be different from the policy adopted by www.accademiabellearti.fr.it.
Therefore www.accademiabellearti.fr.it. cannot take responsibility for these other sites. To revoke consent, you can disable cookies by modifying your browser configuration.
You can find out more about which cookies you have installed, how to install them, how to block them, or how to remove them from your device, by clicking on any of the following links, depending on the browser you are using.
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9